The INSPIRE Doctoral Training Partnership is funded by the Natural Environment Research Council. The INSPIRE DTP have at least 16 fully-funded studentships available to start in October 2024. You can find all of our available projects here.
If you are thinking about applying to the INSPIRE DTP or have already applied, we are inviting you to our INSPIRE DTP Applicant webinar at 10:00 – 11:00 (GMT) on Wednesday 6 December. During this webinar you will:
- The DTP Director and DTP Manager will provide an overview of the INSPIRE DTP, including information about our funded studentships, our training, and our placements scheme.
- The INSPIRE Recruitment Lead will explain the application and selection process.
- Hear about current INSPIRE students’ experiences on the INSPIRE DTP.
Other available sources of information and support:
- To find out more information about the project, we encourage you to contact the lead supervisor – read through the guidance on how to contact a potential supervisor.
- Read what we’re looking for in a personal statement and CV.
- Learn some helpful tips on how to prepare for an interview.
- Contact email@example.com for any questions about the application process.
We look forward to seeing you at our INSPIRE DTP Applicant webinar at 10:00 on Wednesday 6 December!